What you must do before you start a detox:
– stop smoking
– stop drinking alcohol and coffee
– minimize the use of personal care products like shampoo, deodorant, skin care products.
– stop eating junk food.
In general, organic food consumers are much healthier compared to non-organic food consumers.
Benefits of organic food:
– prevents cancer.
– prevents premature aging.
– reduces the risk of heart diseases.
– boosts the immune system.
– tastes better than non-organic food.
– reduces the presence of pesticides.
– supports animal welfare.
– ensures safe and healthy world for future generations.
Eat fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C
Vitamin C will help your body eliminate toxins by producing glutathione which is a liver compound. Vitamin C can be found in many fruits, vegetables, and their juices. You can find Vitamin C in fruits like oranges, limes, lemons, grapefruits, etc. and vegetables such as tomatoes, peas, green and red peppers, spinach, broccoli, green peppers, etc.
Eat more fiber.
Fiber is a part of a healthy diet, and not only that helps you lose the extra fat from your body but also serves to cleanse the body. Whole grains are the best source of fiber.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider eating more fiber:
– fibers from beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran lower your cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure and inflammation.
– very helpful for people with diabetes because fiber slows the absorption of sugar in the blood.
Go back to home remedies instead of using antibiotics to treat your disease.
The medications that are meant to help you with your illness can also raise the number of toxins from your body.
It’s true that some drugs are essential, but try to use home remedies whenever you can.
Home remedies will help you deal with your disease in a natural way without damaging your body in any way.
Here are some of the advantages of using natural home remedies:
Home remedies are much cheaper; drugs are much more expensive.
Are easy to find since natural home remedies require herbs, vegetables or fruits.
Home remedies are 100% natural and more efficient.
Exercising or sauna will eliminate the toxins from your body thru perspiration.
Sauna is one of the best ways to banish toxins from your body.
– provides some exercise benefits without spending energy.
– fights against fever helping your body to kill the bacterias and viruses.
– removes fat cells.
– eliminates toxic metals from our bodies.
Drink more water and cut the sugar intake.
Your body is 60% water and drinking enough water is important because you must keep your body fluids balanced since those fluids serve important body functions like digestion, absorption, maintaining the body temperature, circulation. Not drinking enough water can lead to gain weight and that’s why almost every weight loss strategy begins with drinking more water.
Replace coffee with tea.
Drink more tea because tea if full of antioxidants. Green tea will cleanse and protect your liver.
Green tea improves your health in many other ways. Recently scientists discovered that green tea makes your smarter by improving your brain function. Green tea boosts your metabolism, and it’s good to drink it if you want to lose weight.
Get more sleep at night.
Sleep is essential for a healthy life. Without a proper sleep, you can gain weight, your immune system, and your body won’t function at full potential.
Sleep plays a crucial, vital role in your health.
A good sleep every night will help you protect your mental health, physical health and the quality of your life.
Your brain works all day and to maintain your mental health you need a proper night sleep so your brain can rest and start the new day at full potential.
A few benefits of a good night sleep are:
– a good sleep improves learning.
– lifts your mood.
– sleep is involved in the healing process.
– raises your productivity during the day.
– necessary for healthy growth and development.
The lack of sleep can lead to serious health problems such as:
heart diseases, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, etc.